giovedì 31 marzo 2011

Can't forget to breathe slow

Hey lovely readers!!!
At the moment I'm very happy.... Probably it's the spring weather. I love it. Finally I'm waking up after this long long winter. Yeah!!! And I'm going to have my birthday in less than three weeks... It's the 18th April!!!!=)=)
Well, about my fashion dreams I fall in love with these shoes (from Pimkie). They are adorable.


One of my next gifts is a new camera, so I can take photos of my daily outfits... =)
I also want a turquoise bracelet and feather errings... Hope for it.
This is a photo I found in the Net... I love the colors.
Look of the day - Gallery 16
Sorce: Vogue IT
Pirates look:
Alberta Ferretti
Roberto Cavalli
Yohji Yamamoto
Theyskens' Theory
Sorce: Vogue IT

Well, that's all for now.=)
Have a nice day!!!
Love always,
Giulia

PS.: Expect the worst, hope for the best.

3 commenti:

  1. beautiful photos, i have similar clogs. got then from oro nero but the platforms are a bit thicker :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. i salute those who can pull off clogs! I find them too heavy a wear for the daytime and well, not like they were designed to be teamed with a short lil number so don't see it fitting my wardrobe tbh

    BLEURGH & Xisses
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for leaving your comment!!!=) I promise to replay to everyone and feel free to ask me questions. Check back to see my response=)
XOXO♥