lunedì 7 marzo 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys!!!
What's up?=) Here are some photos of Golden Globe Award... What is your favourite dress?
Anne Hathaway
Carrie Underwood
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Heidi Klum
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Leighton Meesters
Megan Fox
Sandra Bullock
Lea Michele
Olivia Wilde

I think the Sandra's dress is one of the best. Well, now I want to show you some things that I like so much...
Dress Pimkie
Heels I don't remember
Bag Accesorize
Earrings Accessorize
Ring Pimkie
Bangles Topshop
Finally today I don't have to go to school!!! I'm very happy=)=) And you guys what are you doing today? Also I'm sorry because I haven't posted in the last few weeks... But finally here is the post.=)
Love always,
Giulia


4 commenti:

  1. these dresses are so gorgeous!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. ok i love the olivia's dress.. and leighton meester looks great in that dress too!! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. i love the Pimkle dress! it's super cute. I wish I could have all of their dresses...haha.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Anne's dress was simply divine!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for leaving your comment!!!=) I promise to replay to everyone and feel free to ask me questions. Check back to see my response=)
XOXO♥